100 iPad Apps Perfect For Middle School | The Committed Sardine
See on www.fluency21.com
No comments yet.
I have an Information Science and Learning Technologies M.Ed. and provide resources here for integrating current technology practices in the K12 classroom. I currently instruct future teachers in appropriate technology use for the classroom.
- "@alicekeeler: 'There is No Standard to Teach Responsiblity' - alicekeeler.com/teachertech/?p… http://t.co/pl2JYLT5Ft" So true! 1 hour ago
- RT @alicekeeler: 'There is No Standard to Teach Responsiblity' - alicekeeler.com/teachertech/?p… http://t.co/2EfQ3n8bYi 1 hour ago
- RT @jencmiller: We heard the feedback! Ts want 2 upload their own theme on #GoogleClassroom. It's possible! goo.gl/HX0QC1 http://t… 3 days ago
- leannakjohnson.com/2015/01/19/inc… Images: Why aren't your students learning with them? New post for beginners #edchat #edtech #digitaltools #teaching 1 month ago
- leannakjohnson.com/2015/01/16/the… Badge System white paper w/ purpose and resources #edtech #badges #Learning #GAFE 1 month ago
- blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2014… Been saying this for years! Tech use falters w/o trust! Great read for student-driven use too. #edtech #edchat 1 month ago
- Edit Photos Just Like In Photoshop: You CAN Do That On A Chromebook! #edtech #GAFE sco.lt/6qwFST 2 months ago
- Nothing replaces scaffolding of learning! This study is both surprising and saddening. blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2014… #EdTech #edchat #MatthewEffect 2 months ago