100 iPad Apps Perfect For Middle School | The Committed Sardine
See on www.fluency21.com
No comments yet.
I have an Information Science and Learning Technologies M.Ed. and provide resources here for integrating current technology practices in the K12 classroom. I currently work as a technology instructor at a high school using iPads and a paperless curriculum.
Check often, this site is updated almost daily!
Got a minute? Respond to my poll ↓
- Educators Are Ditching Traditional Conferences for Blogs and Twitter – InformED
- Glossary of Online Learning Terms
- We’re About to Tell You the Secret to Creativity, and You May NOT Want to Sit Down – InformED
- The Best Educational Web Tools to Engage Students in 1:1 Classrooms ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Keyboarding Programs to Help Kids with Typing Practice - #edtech sco.lt/6jUTTt 2 days ago
- Educators Are Ditching Traditional Conferences for Blogs and Twitter - InformED | @scoopit sco.lt/7G5u41 5 days ago
- How To Create A Google Drive Classroom | @scoopit sco.lt/5iKuh7#edtech #edchat #GAFE 1 week ago
- We use many of these for our 1:1 instruction. #edtech sco.lt/56P9yj 3 weeks ago
- STEM to STEAM: Resource Roundup #edtech #edchat sco.lt/8S2BWr 3 weeks ago
- Useful websites. - Imgur #edtech sco.lt/81oVSD 3 weeks ago
- A Handy Interactive Visual on The Digital Storytelling Process ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning #edtech sco.lt/8QZVeT 3 weeks ago
- Add Audio Feedback To Students Presentations on Google Drive ~ Educational Technology and Mobile... #edtech sco.lt/7kfXpx 1 month ago