100 iPad Apps Perfect For Middle School | The Committed Sardine
See on www.fluency21.com
No comments yet.
I have an Information Science and Learning Technologies M.Ed. and provide resources here for integrating current technology practices in the K12 classroom. I currently instruct future teachers in appropriate technology use for the classroom.
- Nothing replaces scaffolding of learning! This study is both surprising and saddening. blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2014… #EdTech #edchat #MatthewEffect 5 days ago
- Create groups in Google Classroom: techmantraining.com/blog/how-i-cre… #edtech #GAFE #edchat 5 days ago
- Best quote from my Tech4Teachers class with GAFE "Most useful skill I learned is Sites. I can build a class website!" #edtech #teachproud 5 days ago
- #voicesavechris 2 weeks ago
- fractuslearning.com/2014/11/26/goo… #edchat #edtech #GAFE 2 weeks ago
- How to Create a Quiz Show With Flippity.net and Google Sheets #edtech sco.lt/7XUcKX 3 weeks ago
- 10 Chromebook uses: How Google-powered laptops are enhancing classrooms #edtech #gafe sco.lt/9K05yL 3 weeks ago
- Sutton Trust - Many popular teaching practices are ineffective, warns new Sutton Trust report #edchat sco.lt/8AOesz 1 month ago