100 iPad Apps Perfect For Middle School | The Committed Sardine
See on www.fluency21.com
No comments yet.
I have an Information Science and Learning Technologies M.Ed. and provide resources here for integrating current technology practices in the K12 classroom. I currently instruct future teachers in appropriate technology use for the classroom.
- Digital Native? Be careful when you say that: leannakjohnson.com/2014/10/25/dig… #edtech #edchat #digitalnative 6 days ago
- Check out TED-Ed's interactive periodic table, videos for all of the 118 elements! ed.ted.com/periodic-videos via @TED_ED #edchat #edtech 1 week ago
- Make It Hard to Forget: 6 Principles to Help Your Learners Remember Anything sco.lt/6oODOj 1 week ago
- 9/11 Lesson plans found at 911memorial.org/lesson-plans #amhistory #EdTech 1 month ago
- 7 Steps to Create Engaging Infographics for Your Class ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning #edtech sco.lt/59ULQn 2 months ago
- This is How to Grade Students Work on Google Drive ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning #edtech sco.lt/5HR74b 2 months ago
- Can I Use This Picture- A New Wonderful Flowchart for Your Class ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning #edtech sco.lt/6SxFtR 2 months ago
- "All About Me" projects using 3 easy-to-use iPad apps - BurkEdTech via @pinterest #edtech pinterest.com/pin/8022105561… 2 months ago