100 iPad Apps Perfect For Middle School | The Committed Sardine
See on www.fluency21.com
No comments yet.
I have an Information Science and Learning Technologies M.Ed. and provide resources here for integrating current technology practices in the K12 classroom. I currently work as a technology instructor at a high school using iPads and a paperless curriculum.
Check often, this site is updated almost daily!
Got a minute? Respond to my poll ↓
- Educator as Model Learner
- 3 Great Tools Students Can Use to Create Audio Slideshows and Presentations ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- A Periodic Table of Visualization Methods
- 9 Steps to Create A Classroom Poster Using Google Docs ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Teaching Empathy: Turn a Lesson Plan into a Life Skill
- FlipQuiz | Gameshow-style Quiz Boards for Educators #edtech sco.lt/5jTZuz 1 week ago
- Educator as Model Learner | @scoopit sco.lt/5dcdUX #edtech 1 week ago
- 3 Great Tools Students Can Use to Create Audio Slideshows and Presentations ~ Educational Technology... | @scoopit sco.lt/6mYiiP#edtech 3 weeks ago
- 3 Awesome Apps for Teachers to Create their Own Apps ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning | @scoopit sco.lt/5DtONt#edtech 1 month ago
- Getty makes millions of photos available for free. #edtech sco.lt/5extuj 1 month ago
- Tons of Copyright Free Comics to Use with Students ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning #edtech sco.lt/6AI7Pd 1 month ago
- The changing landscape of teens and social media | SocialMediaImg sco.lt/5C2l3R 1 month ago
- A Periodic Table of Visualization Methods | @scoopit sco.lt/6gBbQv #edtech #visualization #edtechtools 1 month ago