100 iPad Apps Perfect For Middle School | The Committed Sardine
See on www.fluency21.com
No comments yet.
I have an Information Science and Learning Technologies M.Ed. and provide resources here for integrating current technology practices in the K12 classroom. I currently work as a technology instructor at a high school using iPads and a paperless curriculum.
Check often, this site is updated almost daily!
Got a minute? Respond to my poll ↓
- 12 Questions To Promote Self-Knowledge In Students
- Glossary of Instructional Strategies
- 7 Ways to Show Your iPad on a Projector Screen
- Interesting Chart Outlining the Differences between Pedagogy, Andragogy, and Heutagogy ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Google Chrome’s top 10 hidden features – Telegraph
- 12 Questions To Promote Self-Knowledge In Students | @scoopit sco.lt/7CZ9mL 1 day ago
- Glossary of Instructional Strategies | @scoopit sco.lt/927bDV 3 days ago
- #VoiceSave save Matthew! 1 week ago
- 7 Ways to Show Your iPad on a Projector Screen | @scoopit sco.lt/6fGbVx #ipad #edtech 2 weeks ago
- Interesting Chart Outlining the Differences between Pedagogy, Andragogy, and Heutagogy ~ Educational... | @scoopit #edtech 2 weeks ago
- Google Chrome's top 10 hidden features - Telegraph | @scoopit sco.lt/8H6hGr#GAFE 2 weeks ago
- Digital Project-Based Learning: 7 Tools for Student Collaboration | @scoopit sco.lt/823xNR #edtech 2 weeks ago
- - Android eReader App Launched | @scoopit sco.lt/76jlz7#edtech 3 weeks ago
Site infoLearning With Technology
Customized Andreas04 Theme.