100 iPad Apps Perfect For Middle School | The Committed Sardine
See on www.fluency21.com
No comments yet.
I have an Information Science and Learning Technologies M.Ed. and provide resources here for integrating current technology practices in the K12 classroom. I currently work as a technology instructor at a high school using iPads and a paperless curriculum.
Check often, this site is updated almost daily!
Got a minute? Respond to my poll ↓
- Educators Are Ditching Traditional Conferences for Blogs and Twitter – InformED
- Glossary of Online Learning Terms
- We’re About to Tell You the Secret to Creativity, and You May NOT Want to Sit Down – InformED
- The Best Educational Web Tools to Engage Students in 1:1 Classrooms ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Make It Hard to Forget: 6 Principles to Help Your Learners Remember Anything sco.lt/6oODOj 2 days ago
- 9/11 Lesson plans found at 911memorial.org/lesson-plans #amhistory #EdTech 1 month ago
- 7 Steps to Create Engaging Infographics for Your Class ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning #edtech sco.lt/59ULQn 2 months ago
- This is How to Grade Students Work on Google Drive ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning #edtech sco.lt/5HR74b 2 months ago
- Can I Use This Picture- A New Wonderful Flowchart for Your Class ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning #edtech sco.lt/6SxFtR 2 months ago
- "All About Me" projects using 3 easy-to-use iPad apps - BurkEdTech via @pinterest #edtech pinterest.com/pin/8022105561… 2 months ago
- Turn Your Google Form Responses Into Beautiful Visualizations - Tuts+ Computer Skills Tutorial via @pinterest #edtech pinterest.com/pin/3009671875… 2 months ago
- Talking QR Codes! #edtech sco.lt/513eef 2 months ago